Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pastels for Fall



Hello Sunshine! Sorry for my messy hair...






Hey Loves! Finally I can feel the weather getting cooler here in Northern Florida. Awesome Right? Sadly I still haven't seen those pretty Autumn/Fall leaves. Sweaters are perfect for Fall but here in where I leave its better to wear sweaters that are not so thick. The wind is cool but when theres a sun its hot and humid which sucks. If you look closely my sweater has a loose thread (if that what you call it) but I don't care its still cute and it look like its part of the details on the sweater. I got it on sale which is okay because its a good deal. The fabric is not thick so its okay for me to wear it on a hot sunny day. This look makes me remind of Thatsheart, I love her sense of fashion and she's so cute. My necklace is adorable. I love the teardrop shape on it, its very chic and I receive tons of compliments when I am wearing it. Thank you for my awesome shades, they're so classy and the hexagon shape adds more style to it. I also love the two tone shades on the sunglasses. My jeans are old they're very cute and comfortable to wear. I love the detailed studs near the pockets. its very cute to look at, And finally my shoes are awesome! They're the most comfortable sneakers on earth. Its very cute and never goes out of style. Its very perfect to wear with everything. A must have to add on your shoe collection. 

::Outfit::
Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Necklace - Rue21
Sweater - Forever 21
Jeans - Zara
Sneakers - Keds

Thanks stopping by and have a Good Night!

xx
Camille




No comments:

Post a Comment