Tuesday, January 29, 2013

DRUGSTORE REVIEW :: Revlon Photo Ready Concealer













Hey loves! I’m recently in search for a GOOD qualitydrugstore concealer. Taking care of a 7 month old24/7 gave me dark eye bag's. :(  There's no sleep and I have no time to pamper myself since its always baby's first. Iheard a lot of good things about the Revlon Photo Ready Concealer, so I decidedto try it.  Its packaging is cheaplymade, what do you expect for a drugstore make up? Right? The concealer is veryaverage. It blends well, the texture was great, its not heavy and its smooth. Its blendsalright under my eyes but at the end of the day its gone, It wont stay long enough so by the end of the day i look like a walking zombie again. Over all I'm not thathappy and impressed with this product. I do recommend this product if you are in a budget but if you want a full coverage that will last long still try looking for that perfect concealer. In that case I'm still in search for agreat concealer!!!  

For more information about this product and reviews of other people who have tried it click the link below:  Thank You :)                                                                                                                         Revlon Photo Ready Concealer


No comments:

Post a Comment