Monday, January 28, 2013

Fashion Review :: Tory Burch Reva Flats



REVIEW :: Tory Burch Black/Gold Ballet Reva Flats





So I got these as a gift from my hubby last Christmas and this is my first ever Tory Burch Flats. All I can say is, so far I don't like it. It hurts a lot especially in my toe area. I have worn it a couple of times and I still have no luck for it :( Anybody else having problems with this? If so let me know :p These are by far the not so awesome Tory Flats that I have used my entire life! The caroline flats from Tory Burch are a lot more comfortable than this one. I do not recommend you to buy the reva's but purchase the caroline instead, its a little bit pricey but its worth it and you wouldn't hurt your feet ever again! :) Although it has a cute nice design to it and the details are awesome, I just don't like the way it fits my foot. Even though I have worn this a million times I just don't seem to like it and I am regretting purchasing this. Its just not meant for me.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment