Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas




Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas 2013
(for details about the outfits click more)


For the first look I paired my oversized top with a high waist white shorts to give me more of a shape.  Thankfully this look didn't give me the muffin top. hehe. I chose the top because the color feels more of Fall. I wore shorts because it was too hot that day so if you live on a place where it isn't cold this look is perfect for you if you like the comfy laid back look. I paired them with my awesome lavender shoes and its very comfy to wear too. To make the entire look very girly I added a cute necklace and a big bow headband :)

For the second look I paired my printed pattern dress with a light wash denim jacket and some suede ankle high flat boots. Wearing boots makes me feel that its already fall and winter is just around the corner! Although this look doesn't have colors for fall I would still consider wearing this for Thanksgiving its very comfy and even though I am wearing a dress... Its still warm because of the jacket and the boots which is awesome! Lastly I paired it with a very popping color of yellow to give my a look a little more life. 

For my last look... My favorite look of them all! I am wearing an oversized sweater which I just borrowed from my loving friend Karen (@kailp on IG) :) Thanks girl! haha. I paired it with a navy skater skirt, burgundy tights and some awesome buckled ankle boots. The sweater gives a little more homie feel because its loose. It will look great on all sizes and oversized sweaters are so cool this time of the year. To give the sweater more of a vibe I put in a long owl necklace (I love owls, they're so cute). The skater skirt was just randomly chosen but it turned out great anyway. I never thought that it will work but it did. The tights will keep me warm on windy cold days, incase it gets chilly. I also love the color, very perfect for Fall. For the shoes these boots are amazing they're very comfortable to wear and this was a bargain. Ive been wanting this kind of boots my first choice was from Jeffrey Campbell Everly Boots but it was pricey. This will work for me now but wishing I will have one soon! I love the buckles not the boots very stylish. Lastly my ever so dear cute girly mug that I just recently got! Its a double wall ceramic mug, so i don't need the sleeves that you put when you buy a hot drink. I love them!

OUTFIT 1:
Necklace & Headband - SM Accessories (Philippines)
Top & Shorts - Forever 21
Shoes - Keds

OUTFIT 2:
Jacket - Free People
Dress - American Rag
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Tory Burch

OUTFIT 3:
Necklace - Rue 21
Sweater  - Agaci
Skirt & Tights  - Forever 21
Shoes - Pacsun
Mug - Alice + Olivia for Starbucks

Good Night xx
and Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment