Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Midnight Sun


Hello my fellow fashionistas! Ive been MIA this past few months... Im trying my best to posts every week but mommy duties comes first and Ive been struggling and neglecting my diet haha. What are you up to lately? Ive been really loving this kind of dresses. Its very comfy to wear on this hot Florida sun. I have a ton of this kind and I cannot wait to style them and show to you guys. :) I hope your having a wonderful week.







Outfit :
Dress - Wetseal
Crop Top - Forever 21
Bag - Zara
Sandals - Cotton On

xx, Camille

INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | YOUTUBE

2 comments:

  1. Love this look... The bright pop of color from your bag is my absolute favorite! What a great shade! Thanks for stopping by P&P!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete