Sunday, February 3, 2013

Casual Lazy Sunday




H&M - Peplum Collar Top | Michael Kors- Bag & Watch | Forever21- Black Jeggings
Bamboo- Ballet Flats


Just like any regular Sunday we go to Church and bond with our family :) I got really lazy dressing up today so I just chose some random clothes in my closet ad there you go my random casual outfit. Very Simple but Cute. :) 

1. H&M Top- I got this top during black friday it wasn't on sale but i still got it because of the cute detail it has on its collar. 

2. Forever 21 Jeggings -  I have these jeggings for a long time and i love love it! Its very comfy.

3. Michael Kors Watch - The only watch i have in white. Goes with every outfit you have. Here's a link for full details of the watch : Michael KorsWhite Midsized Chronograph Watch

4. Michael Kors Bag - I bought these when it was also on sale on black friday.. i was trying to find these bag online but i can't :| but will still do and give you more details and where you can buy it.. 

Bamboo Flats- These were given to me as a gift by my friend and i love it! I receive tons of compliments when i use it.. Thanks Karen :)

That's about it !! Have a lovely day loves <3

No comments:

Post a Comment