Sunday, February 10, 2013

Friendship Fountain

| Forever 21 - Denim Top | American Eagle Outfitters - Jeggings |


| Wet Seal - Beret |

| Zara - Ankle Boots | Burberry - Sunglasses | 

| Wet Seal - Heart Sunglasses | Michael Kors - Watch |



Happy Sunday Night Loves! :) Today was very exhausting... we got up late and didn't catched up with mass :| sooooo we just decided to go to the mall and do some little shopping and after we went to this place called Friendship Fountain located at Downtown Jacksonville. I heard that this place was cool but for me it wasn't it was plain boring hahaha! hmm moving on to my outfit, :p i got this top at Forever 21 and i love that is has a two different colors, not like you ordinary regular denim shirt :)  its very versatile and cool! Moving on to my jeggings from American Eagle Outfitters! I LOVE this! Its perfect for spring. Its fun and very girly. hihi. The heart sunglasses was just a random purchase for today.. it was cheap (~$8) so i have to get it and its sooo cute. :) I saw shades like this from juicy couture but it was out of my price range.. then i saw a dupe one :)) I got the Wet Seal Beret when the entire store has its 60% off sale :) its cute and cheap! My Burberry sunglasses was purchased 2-3 years ago on black friday at Sunglass Hut, Waikele Premium Outlets :) These ankle boots are amazing!!! another thumbs up for Zara! They are very comfortable.. :))))) And my Michael Kors watch from last Christmas :) 

GoodNight..
xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment