Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Its A Cape Thing











| H&M - Cape | Forever 21 - Tank Top & Jeggings | Rue 21 - Color block Flats |


HI lovies! Today hubby has his day off but works at night LOL so we decided to go to the park again :) My baby enjoyed going out all the time... He likes to see other people and mingle with them. We did a little bit of grocery shopping and also checked out our local farmers market. :) We had a great fun filled day. <3

1. H&M - I bought this at my local store at the kids section haha! it has a fun design and the detail looks so good.. Im happy that it fitted me well. :) It was on sale too. haha!

2. Forever 21 - This top is so versatile. You can wear it with something on top or without. :) The jeggings i had it for a long time and it still fits and looks great!

3. Rue 21 - who knew that there are also awesome stuff inside :) at first i thought that it was a ghetto store. (no offense, this is my opinion) but i was wrong they have awesome stuff at awesome prices!!! :)

Have a Nice Night Loves! <3<3<3


1 comment:

  1. Hi darling
    I'm follower 3 on Bloglovin ;)
    You look great in this outfit, so pretty!
    Come and have a look at my new post and let me know what you think of it ;)
    Lots of kisses xxx

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete