Saturday, February 2, 2013

Purple Sweet Spot








| FOREVER 21 - Dress | ZARA - Nude Flats | MICHAEL KORS - Rose Gold Watch |

Today's Outfit Post ! So its saturday and its all about being girly and chic. I love to dress up and look nice when we go out. Who doesn't right? Today we just did some normal errands normal people would do. The dress can be worn both casual and formal. I got the dress at Forever 21 they have a promotion, take extra 50% on sale. Score! It has a nice jaquard detail. I am into dresses and I love dresses that are cute and awesome to wear, also that fits me and that comfortable to wear. The flats are from zara but i originally bought it from Poshmark I've been looking for these in my size for a long time.! I finally found one. Thank you Poshmark!! :) Its just a nice nude color and it goes well with every outfit. Perfect for Spring to Fall. Nude color flats are a must have or additional to your wardrobe. They're just very versatile, clean and cute! 


No comments:

Post a Comment