Thursday, February 7, 2013

Untitled

| Gucci - Sunglasses | Forever 21- Utility Jacket | Zara - Top |
| Kenneth Cole - Shorts | Toms - Shoes |

  
Its a rainy , gloomy and wet kind of day :| and im bored! I asked hubby to take pictures of me dressing up. Posted only one outfit since were so lazy :) I like to dress up. Who doesn't right?! Anyway, i LOVE my Cat Eye Sunglasses that i got from Gucci.! I got these a long time ago and i believe they are a lot cheaper now. They are so versatile and very classy :) The utility jacket is a to die for from Forever 21, Its very in style all the time :) Perfect for a Spring transition. Since its very gloomy and wet here in Northern Florida. The orange top is a must have from Forever 21.! They are from last last season's collection.! I absolutely love it! <3 I adore these blue shorts from Kenneth Cole... but the sad thing is they are to big for me now :( i just got this recently and sad to say i need to let go of it or get it tailored... And lastly my Toms!! I ordered these online and its solo adorable! I receive tons of compliments when i wear these and they are soooooo comfortable!!! I love Toms!! :)



- - ::Where to Buy:: - - 






xoxo :)
camille

No comments:

Post a Comment