Monday, February 4, 2013

Yellow Morning




| Cotton On - Sheer Top | Cotton On - Body Con Skirt | Hue - Tights |
| Forever 21 - Oxford Flats | Michael Kors - Tortoise and Rose Gold Watch | 
| House of Harlow - Sunburst Earrings | JewelMint - Lioness Bracelet |


Good Morning! So today after our hospital appointments we just went to the park that was in front of the navy base because we have nothing to do. Hubby is at work and me and baby was soooo bored!
It was so cold but i didn't mind since the sun was hot! does that make sense at all? hahaha i don't think so, oh well. Have a Blessed and wonderful day my friends :)) :*

1.  Cotton On Top and Skirt - I got the top and skirt on sale in stores. This top is very good for summer time, its flawy and soft. The material is soft to the skin. Its also sheer and bright! 

2.  Forever 21 Oxford Flats - I didn't get this on the actual Forever 21 Stores or Online. I actually purchase this on Poshmark, which was a good deal. I only paid $10 and its brand new when i got it :) Its very comfy and its true to its size.! 

3. Michael Kors Watch - I've been looking for this watch and finally got one. yeyy! its cool and lovely!!! a must have for your everyday watch!! its not sold on there website anymore 

4. House of Harlow Sunburst Earrings - ADORABLE!!! I bought this at bloomingdales and i LOVE it! its very well made and very fancy looking! you can wear it both casual and semi formal events :) Designed by Nicole Richie, an adorable pair of sunburst button earrings is adorned with black leather and shiny 14 kt. yellow gold plating.! a must have for every fashionista :) here's a link for you to have this right now! 

5. JewelMint Lioness Bracelet - I absolutely love this bracelet. This was my first purchase at JewelMint. The quality is very good and the prices are sooo affordable. For your first purchase you get discounts. Cool right? :) I believe they don't sell these anymore because its from last years season. But anyway here's a link for their website, so you can start registering and purchasing in there quick easy way :) 
Good Day ! :D 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pretty doll
    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog!
    You have such a nice style!
    And yellow fits you perfectly!
    Maybe you would like to follow each other?
    Let me know dear, kisses, Lima

    www.limaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey babe sure, no problem.. followed you already :)

      Delete
  2. That's a really nice top.. Love the color :)
    Thanks for following my blog, I'm following you back!

    xoxo
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete