Saturday, April 20, 2013

Head to Toe



ZARA top, shorts and flats

Ive been missing in action these past few days. I was so busy with school and looking for a new place to move. We decided we want to move because our current place is getting expensive and its extremely old a we don't wanna pay too much for a very old place, so we found and new one and we will be moving soon. School has been so hectic too, but Thank God I am almost done and Im not ready to take the test though. Oh well. We went to H&M today because they have a huge sale which i extremely love because they have good deals and we bought my son his first Jordan slippers. :)

Im wearing everything ZARA today. I just love the brand especially the quality and also the design of their products. The price is very worth it. To start of, I saw ThatsHeart's youtube video about her haul when she was out of the country and on her video she mentioned this top and I actually want it to and so I bought one from ZARA online since we do not have a store where I lived. It has a very cute stud detailing on the collar and on the front pocket. It make the boring plaid shirt into a cute one. My shorts has also small studs on the back pocket but I haven't got a chance to take a picture of it. Lastly my adorable red flats! I love love them and they have a cute stud detailing on the strap which brings them to life. They are also extremely comfortable. 

Quote of the day : "What others think about you isn't important. What you think about yourself means everything"

Have a great night loves! <3

xoxo

13 comments:

  1. love the studded shoes!!

    <3
    http://fashionandfcuker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the shoes!

    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! super cute shorts..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shoes!

    xx
    Kelly

    thekelluuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute ❤❤❤
    bisous,
    www.detailsdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore your flats.
    Thanks for the comment, shorts are very old, got them at TJ Maxx.
    YuliConversationS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your shoes. prettyyyy

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shoes! Shall we follow? let me know XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shoes!

    http://theladyfairer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete